TLP: Week 6
Whee-eek 6. So, I polled a few friends on Facebook about which episode to do next, and this one won. One won. Two, too. Tutu. Anyway, it’s short. Let me know what you think!
Lots of links for this little episode. If you find yourself wanting to dive deeper into the stuff I spoke about, here are some helpful show notes for you:
- ROAR: True Tales of Women Warriors
- Stats on PTSD from the Department of Veteran’s Affairs
- 5 Steps for Managing Your Emotional Triggers
- A meme-filled, non-academic article on being triggered
- 1in6.org: #MenToo
- Exactly what happens when you report a rape
- Women’s Bodies, Women’s Wisdom by Christine Northrup
Thanks for listening, I’m grateful for you! Send me an email if you have any questions or ideas or want to talk more about things. Much love.